2023-2024 Enrollment Options
Option 1: CCS On Campus (Grades K-5 $4,750*/year; Grades 6-8 $5,450*/year )
• 3 days on campus with teacher-led instruction in the classroom (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
• 2 days parent-led instruction at home (Mon, Fri) using lessons plans prepared by the Coastal classroom teacher
• Enrichment classes included on Tues, Wed, and Thurs
• Academic pacing of assignments is determined by the school
• Biblical integration throughout programming
• Access to FACTS Family Portal (online and app) AND FACTS LMS (Learning Management System)
• MAP Growth Assessment (Fall, Spring)
•Weekly/Monthly school communications
*Tuition does NOT include Application Fee, Registration Fee, Technology Fee, Curriculum (Cost varies by grade), Uniforms, and other incidentals.
Option 2: CCS Homeschool Support (Tuition $1000*/year)
• Parent-led instruction at home (No instructional support provided by Coastal)
• Curriculum list is available but curriculum is not included in fees (optional)
• FACTS access and lesson plans available (optional)
• MAP Growth Assessment (Fall and Spring) (required)
• End of year portfolio review by FL Certified Teacher (required)
• Grades submitted by parent at end of year (required)
• Grade report generated and provided by Coastal at end of year
• In order to have access to our online system and participate in standardized testing, these students must be registered as a Coastal Community School student (you will NOT need to register with Brevard County or any other homeschool umbrella)
*Tuition does NOT include Application Fee, Registration Fee.
To inquire about any of these options and ask further questions, please REQUEST INFO.