WE ARE HIRING!
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
We are currently searching for:
- Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) Instructional Assistant supports the VPK teacher
- Primary Grades Teachers
- Middle School Teachers
We are seeking highly motivated, passionate teachers with a commitment to Christian education from a biblical worldview to join our collaborative team. The “community school” model is a hybrid model that combines instruction in the classroom and at home for an optimal education experience. Develop and deliver curriculum founded on the school’s philosophies and mission to build a Christ centered learning community committed to developing servant leaders through faith, family commitment and academic excellence.
- Create and manage a positive learning environment based on child-centered, collaborative learning
- Develop and maintain open communication with families and staff
- Bachelor of Education Degree
- Florida Certification in VPK, Early Childhood, and/or Middle Grade Education preferred
- U.S. work authorization
Please apply via the form below.
Our school is a 501c3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. Coastal Community School is a non-profit, private Christian school. We are not affiliated with any specific Christian denomination. Coastal Community School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.