Is Coastal Community School right for your family?
• Do you believe that parent involvement is an integral part of your child's education?
• Would your family be in agreement and be willing to sign the CCS Statement of Faith?
• Is one parent able to stay home on Mondays and Fridays to complete home instruction?
• Do you have time in your schedule to "Parent Partner" in the classroom (at least 5 times per year)?
• Does CCS tuition fit in your family’s budget?
If you answered "yes" to all the questions above, fill out this request form: REQUEST INFO
Watch our 15 minute video below that explains our philosophy in depth.
Due to our part-time private school status (3 days on campus/2 days home instruction), we are not eligible for FTC/FES-EO scholarships offered through Step Up for Students as this requires a full-time private status. However, we are working to learn about our eligibility for the new FTC-PEP program and we are excited to see how our Coastal families can benefit from HB-1 as we learn more about it. If you would like us to reach out to you after we have a full understanding of our eligibility, please complete our request form.
Our school is a 501c3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. Coastal Community School is a non-profit, private Christian school. We are not affiliated with any specific Christian denomination. Coastal Community School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.